Mount St. Helens Forest Learning Center
- Gift Store, Playground, Elk viewing, Trails, Picnic Areas, Restrooms, Parking open 7 days a week, 10 am - 6pm May thru Oct.
- New: Inside Exhibits open 5 Days a week 10-4, from May 26th - thru Sept. 10th ( closed Tues & Wed )
- Gift Store or Questions Call: 360-274-7750, 7 days a week, 10-6.
- The Mt. St. Helens Gift Shop features a wide variety of Mt. St. Helens Jewelry, Glassware, Ceramics, Apparel, Souvenirs,
Rocks, Videos, Books, Gourmet Foods and other fun gifts.
- Location: Milepost 33 on Highway 504, Spirit Lake Highway. From Seattle take exit 63 through Toledo. From Portland Take Exit 49
through Castle Rock. 1.5 hours from Portland. 2.5 hours from Seattle.
- Mount St. Helens Forest Learning Center is a Partnership between Weyerhaeuser, Washington State Department of Transportation, and
the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.
- FREE ADMISSION -
Return to the Mount St. Helens Visitor Guide
Follow This on Twitter